Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Express Your Emotions in the Cave

They say that men do not express their emotions very well. I disagree. Here is my emotional confession of the day:

I am experiencing Red Sox induced sadness today...and "Sweet Caroline" is making it worse.

--that's all. Now everyone knows how I truly feel.

Feel free to express your emotions in the Cave, on any subject, but especially on your sadness regarding the 3-1 deficit the Red Sox are facing.


***UPDATE:

My Red Sox sadness has experienced some turmoil of late. It has ranged from being Red Sox euphoria but is now full on Red Sox depression.

5 comments:

brees said...

Ah, so sad! I am glad to see that you update more than your wife!!

Nate said...

Thanks for the sympathy Brooke...I'm feeling a little better now that it is 3-2. But BYU isn't helping me any.

Hyo said...

We are feeling the pain..but Nate - there is hope (however small it seems)....they won the 5th game!!..it was close and scary though. Now the question is: Can they pull off another will and tie it at 3 and 3?

Jeremy said...

Although Manny Ramirez looked like a vagrant or some homeless dude from Jamaica, I believe he was an integral part to the Sox's latest World Series wins. I still don't see the "intelligent design" behind trading him.

Nate said...

Jer: That is what me and Heid were saying right after the last game. They left something like 18 runners in scoring position in the series.

They definitely could have used one more clutch hitter.