Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blackberry Blogging

I'm finding myself in a particularly bored state...so I decided to see if I can blog from my blackberry. I don't know if it will work. The font may get messed up, etc.

I am one of those that are addicted to my blackberry. I hate being without it. What other tool could allow me to check the newest motorcycle listings on Craigslist during church, or read Drudge during boring conferences? Even more, I'm now to a point in life that I could not take the thought of not always having google in my hands. (Seriously, how would one ever get information?)

However, there are many disadvantages to my blackberry use. Typos run rampant with this thing. Hopefully there aren't too many here. The worst thing is that this thing gives me the ability to respond, in instant fashion, to something that I should take a step back and think about.

That said, I couldn't live without my Blackberry. And apparently, I can blog with it (although, not necessarily well).

Because I love it so much, I think I need to give it a name. Feel free to suggest to name and let me know whether it should be considered a boy or girl.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

George

Nate said...

George? I don't think anything so important in my life can be named George.

I'm pretty sure its a woman anyway.

Heidi just reminded me that I started calling it Bridget over the Thanksgiving holiday. But I'm not sure if that name was for my Blackberry, or for just the GPS in my Blackberry --which happens to have a sexy woman voice.

Unknown said...

you should name her crystal

Linda Barton said...

It might be wierd to love something so much that wasn't a girl??? (kids are the exception) May she should be Mia. (Most Important Accessory)

Hyo said...

How about Shaniqua or that black chic on Napolean Dynomite?

Jeremy said...

I'm with Heidi; Lafawndah.

Jeremy said...

Wait, maybe I don't know who "Hyo" is.

Nate said...

My sister-in-law. It is a good suggestion.

Heidi is sticking with Bridget

Linda Barton said...

Hey...Happy birthday! How old are you now?